Monday, January 26, 2015

50

I have a brand new AllPower 18v 14w folding solar panel for sale. It comes with an 18v plug with lots of adapters for charging different laptops and a USB port for charging tablets and phones. It's ideal for hiking/camping or just keeping your phone charged while spending the day at the beach. It has a durable case that folds neatly and stuffs in a backpack or it is possible to attach it to a backpack while hiking with the included caribiners. I bought 2 thinking I would need 2 but it's just sat in the box brand-new and hasn't been touched. $50 obo. Cash only.

Solar Power Bank for Laptop Capacity 20,000mAh

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

I like laptop solar charger. I have many years experience about laptop solar charger.More information about notebook solar charger. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment