Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ali again out intelligent travel area strategic investment share bus pick me up

55efa97dc2abe19921

  Previously reported pick up my car today officially announced the Alibaba strategic investment, pick me up, founder and CEO of Liu Hui said this round to pick me up Pre-A round, Ali, through this strategic investment is not only funding levels support, I will work with the company brand, data, business level strategic cooperation is in full swing. Angel investment ceyuan ventures investment, but then I did not disclose the specific amount of financing. 2 4 billion to build the safety cell phones really

  Known Ali investment has fast of, fast of and drops drops and merged, so received I and drops drops bus of relationship whether will tangled? competition relationship how processing? on this, Liu Hui said, drops drops bus just in drops drops all business in the and bus produced has intersection, drops drops solution of is a people of travel, and received I solution of is group people of things, let group people sat Shang a car car, "and drops drops has 30% of line coincide".

  I technology to connect the accumulation area and residential area from a "commuter car"-"my train", as well as within 5 km of the subway station "shuttle bus"-"my shuttle" as the flow inlet, adsorption of high viscosity has a similar scene step by step user, create a common mode of intensive travel life.

  Pick me up, official data showed, pick me 8 weeks to finish the wiring layout in Beijing, total route mileage of more than 2000 kilometers, at mileage of Beijing subway line 5 times times, addressing 10,000 passengers a day travel demand, industry market share of nearly 80%.

  Liu Hui said the rapid expansion mainly relies on two core competencies to support:

  An intelligent scheduling system is based on a unique algorithm, efficient scheduling of vehicles, ensure high operational efficiency, platform rapidly growing travel demand

  Second, products from the system, ensuring that new line has a rapid, real skills and a high standard of customer service

  Has been planned on the profit mode of exploration, Liu Hui said the current is running camp, "inside the car, such as advertising, breakfast, dinner. "

  My team members from China auto rental, Lenovo, Tsinghua tongfang company, founder and CEO of Liu Hui served as Vice President of China auto rental, last year ceyuan ventures and millions of dollars actually fund the angel round of funding.

No comments:

Post a Comment