Saturday, December 20, 2014

Iphone 3gs Kayak Mount

Posted December teen 2014 - 11: 11 PM HOURS

TOTU Aluminium iPhone 6 Bumper Golden/Rose

Hey guys. So I'm wearing kayak fishing and I would like to embark on filming. I just got an iPhone alt? and the camera isn't actually whatever bad. I lost my along with and my iPhone is a good upgrade. I am wanting to know if there is a regularly that exists, that will hold mine iPhone securely down. There is a property little console in front of you on this boat. It's the Old Town Vapor n?gra. And the tray is perfect for a along with mount. I am just looking for a bit pointers on how to make/where to buy a really good phone mount for filming. Cheers guys.

I like iPhone 6 bumper. I have many years experience about iPhone 6 bumper.More information about best iPhone 6 bumper. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment